Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Who is Vivid Theory?
We build solutions that revolutionize industries. Vivid Theory has a mature vision and a talented team in place and is currently focused on marketing our world-class vehicle listing platform. People are the core of a successful team. Our team is organized, talented, and highly motivated. If you are looking for a fun, exciting, new opportunity in Calgary to grow with, this is for you. The “right person” is as important as the ideal candidate for the team.
Our Current HeyAuto Vision We deliver high-velocity automotive solutions, insights, and tools with a 10x improvement focus. HeyAuto (Vivid Theory) proudly celebrates having happy car buyer customers as well as dealer customers. The candidate we are looking to add to the team will succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a passion for success.
Things that matter…
- Willingness to collaborate with a team
- Excitement for the job and product
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt current skill set
- Ability to work in-office environment
This role calls for a talented all-rounder with initiative and drive along with a skill set that includes: Video Producing/Editing, Photography along with some Graphic Design skills and Copywriting ability. Are you an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated creative who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love, and engagement through our social channels and websites? We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business (i.e. articles, site content and social media posts). The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content.
- Work with in-house design team, influencers, content creators and external brand partners to conceptualize, design and create engaging and shareable concepts.
- Develop shot lists and mood board shoot concepts.
- Manage all social creative briefs, tickets and asset requests.
- Develop monthly visual calendar and edit to meet brand initiatives, standards, and guidelines.
- Write and edit engaging copy for various social networks, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Lead the creation and development of real-time content and coverage of live events.
- Contribute to the development of and execute social media content strategy.
- Short-form video editing – editing or creating video content to made-for-social formats.
- Build and export assets including interactive formats such as gifs, slideshows, short videos, etc.
- Assist in management of editorial calendar consisting of social created content, UGC and content provided by other departments and strategic partners.
- Organize and archive all content and deliver final assets to global stakeholders.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Photography & Video background.
- Ability and track record of being able to expand a social media following.
- Firm Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Extras Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis
Bonus points if you have an automotive background
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
"This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, and Economic Development of Canada, Digital Skills for Youth program."