Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Things that matter…
- Willingness to collaborate with the team
- Excitement for the job and building things
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt current skill set
- Update social media sites, Google Ad-words, and other online ads
- Work with UI/UX team to develop screens and collateral
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Review and analyze website analytic including the number of hits, length of stay, and overall effectiveness. Advise and provide ways for improvement
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Figma, and other tools will be given preference.
- Google Ad-words, MailChimp, Facebook/Instagram Advertisers experience
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis
Bonus points to anyone with an automotive background.
Thank you for your application.
This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, Digital Skills, and Economic Development of Canada.