Who is Vivid Theory?
We build solutions that revolutionize industries. Vivid Theory has a mature vision and a talented team in place and is currently focused on marketing our world-class vehicle listing platform. People are the core of a successful team. Our team is organized, talented, and highly motivated. If you are looking for a fun, exciting, new opportunity in Calgary to grow with, this is for you. The “right person” is as important as the ideal candidate for the team.
Our Current HeyAuto Vision
We deliver high-velocity automotive solutions, insights, and tools with a 10x improvement focus. HeyAuto (Vivid Theory) proudly celebrates having happy car buyer customers as well as dealer customers. The candidate we are looking to add to the team will succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a passion for success.
Things that matter…
- Willingness to collaborate with a team
- Excitement for the job and product
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt current skillset
- Ability to work in-office environment
- Manage social media sites, Google Ad-words, and other online ads
- Own SEM channel budgets and manage all day-to-day operations, from campaign strategy to execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborating to create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social and inbound marketing.
- Work with UI/UX team to develop screens and collateral
- Manage the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Review and analyze website analytic including the number of hits, length of stay, and overall effectiveness. Advise and provide ways for improvement
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Figma, and other tools will be given preference.
- Google Ad-words, MailChimp, Facebook/Instagram Advertisers experience
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copy writing and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have an elevated level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis
This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, and Economic Development of Canada, Digital Skills for Youth program.
Bonus points if you have an automotive background